¡Chicas gracias por vuestros deseos de recuperación tras mi pequeño accidente del miércoles! La verdad es que me encuentro algo mejor...
¡Feliz fin de semana!
Ladies thank you for your best wishes for my recovery after my little accident last Wednesday!! I'm feeling better today...
- Olive and an Arrow is finally getting to pull our her knits and scarves and is loving every minute of it! Pop over to find out what is quickly becoming a staple in her cool weather wardrobe! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- My Fashionlate Life is boot scoot boogying her way in to fall with a pair of fabulous boots! Head over to see her fun kicks and find out where she found them! (find My Fashionlate Life on Twitter!)
- Miss Top Ten Image looks gorgeous in layers and a little leopard - a beautiful way to jumpstart the new season! So cute! (find Miss Top Ten Image on Twitter!)
- Urban Frill got out of her apartment for the first time after Sandy hit and she is looking as stylish as ever! Perfect outfit for a chilly night out! (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- Rachel Coletta is sticking to what she knows for a busy work week - a fabulous sequin dress and an adorable bow sweater! Love both of these looks! (find Rachel Coletta on Twitter!)
- My Thrifty Chic scored big time at her local Goodwill with a J.Crew blazer and Dolce Vita heels. Her entire look was under $60! A must see! (find My Thrifty Chic on Twitter!)
- Bon Chic Bon Gastronomique is bringing her brights into fall with weather appropriate pieces and layering! The perfect way to brighten your mood on a dreary day! (find Bon Chic Bon Gastronomique on Twitter!)
- Glitzy Blues is jumping on the menswear bandwagon! Stylish and comfy? What more could we possibly ask for?! (find Glitzy Blues on Twitter!)
- Fashion Fixation brightens up her neutral outfit with red lips and a little sparkle! Head over to check out her beautiful top - so pretty! (find Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Peach Gingham is showing her school spirit in orange and blue (and a little leopard)! Proof that tailgating can be classy! (find Peach Gingham on Twitter!)
- Good Life shows us three different ways to wear winter's perfect neutral - creamy white! Head over to check out her tips on how to incorporate this versatile hue into your wardrobe! (find Good Life on Twitter!)
- Living After Midnite found some killer pieces to add to her closet before putting herself on shopping ban! Go check out her fabulous (inexpensive!) peplum top! (find Living After Midnite on Twitter!)
- Behind the Dressing Room Door gives us the rundown on the upcoming collaboration between Neiman Marcus and Target! Pop over to get all of the details and get a sneak peak of some of the gorgeous pieces! (find Behind the Dressing Room Door on Twitter!)
- Second Street East modeled in a photo shoot for a friend's new fabric line! Lots of color, tea and macaroons! So fun! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style is getting us ready for winter with tons of glove finds for under $25! Go pick out your favorite pair (or two)! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)