¡Feliz fin de semana chicas!
¿Algún plan especial para estos días?
Happy weekend ladies!
Any special plan for these days?
- Living After Midnite is showing us the difference between polka dots and animal spots! Paired with a fab green bag, this is one cute look! (find Living After Midnite on Twitter!)
- Peach Gingham is rocking some colorful printed pants and pairing them with even more color in her shoes! Love this look - a must see! (find Peach Gingham on Twitter!)
- The Glossy Life shows us how to make our own Kate Spade inspired dishes - head over for the rundown on this easy and glamorous DIY! (find The Glossy Life on Twitter!)
- Olive and an Arrow is gearing up for Halloween by incorporating a few spooky symbols into her wardrobe - a stylish way to be festive! Go check it out! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- My Fashionlate Life is shelling out ideas for a celebrity inspired Halloween costume - pop over to check out who it is and how easy it is to recreate! (find My Fashionlate Life on Twitter!)
- Miss Top Ten Image is keeping it simple in a matchy matchy monochromatic look - a lovely break from of all of the pattern mixing this season! (find Miss Top Ten Image on Twitter!)
- Urban Frill adds some masculinity to a frilly ruffled tunic with a closet staple - the denim jacket! It really does go with everything! (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- Rachel Coletta found a new favorite sweater that is long, comfortable and has pockets - what more could you ask for? Pop over to see where she found it! (find Rachel Coletta on Twitter!)
- My Thrifty Chic plays with color and pairs purple and red for a sassy unexpected look! You also have to go read about the hooker hotel! I know you are curious! (find My Thrifty Chic on Twitter!)
- Lipstick and Lollies dresses warm for a day of bicycling around the city! A perfect casual fall look with lots of color!
- Bon Chic Bon Gastronomique keeps it casual in neutrals but adds in some fun color with a gorgeous statement necklace! So cute! (find Bon Chic Bon Gastronomique on Twitter!)
- Glitzy Blues is ready for gameday in her team's colors, but this is no typical tailgating outfit! Such a stylish look with tons of school pride! (find Glitzy Blues on Twitter!)
- Fashion Fixation is carrying neon into fall and makes quite the statement with lime green and hot pink - so fun! (find Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Second Street East fell in love with the black and white tile in a beautiful bathroom and is using it as inspiration for an outfit and a room look! Lots of great pieces to choose from! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style is dishing out tips on how to make our skirts work for fall! Head over for an easy to follow formula and to see what key pieces help this warm weather staple transition to cooler temps! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)