Monday, 14 May 2012

My London souvenirs

Pin It

Aunque algunos de ellos ya los habéis visto porque no he podido esperar a estrenarlos, otros no os los había presentado. Así que tal y como os prometí, ¡hoy toca el post sobre mis compras de Londres! No es mucho pero a mi me encantan…
¿Qué os parecen chicas? ¿Os gustan?
 ¡Gracias por vuestros comentarios y feliz lunes!


Although some of them  have already appeared in my blog, some others don’t. So, as promised, I present you today my London buys! There are not  a lot but I love them all…

What do you think girls? Do you like it?
Thanks for your comments and happy Monday!

Bracelets and earrings:Topshop // Necklaces: Forever21

Incense: Esteban Paris (bought at Fortnum and Manson) // White tea: Harrods // Biscuits, tea and jam: Whittard

Blouse: Miss Selfridge


Denim jacket: Jane Norman

Legs make up: Sally Hansen


And this beautiful Aldo bag that you've already seen here!!

19 comments:

  1. in love with these purchases! Necklace is great :)

    come to visit my blog, ill be waiting for you!

    http://www.thechicattitude.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, love your haul! Bag is amazing, and the shirt, and those necklaces r perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. buenas compras :)

    unsaludo

    http://anchorhelm.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola! Acabo de descubrir tu blog! Me encanta el bolsoooo! Ese estilo Satchel me encanta! Pásate x mi blog...si te gusta podemos seguirnos! Un besooo! www.princess-nira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patricia, you certainly did purchase a lot of great items in London. I love the jewelry and the blouse with the birds! And also I can't wait to hear your opinion on the sally hansen airbrush legs...I've tried it before but now want to hear what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. bellissimo tutto .. sopratutto la borsa!!! grazie x la visita ..

    sisters-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that Aldo bag! It's so pretty!

    XO,

    Wardrobe Girls

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that bird blouse is really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That blouse is amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wauw so pretty! I love the denim jacket and bag!! :)

    http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those accessories and that jacket are so chic! Love. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun finds! Loving your jewelry and bag!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. In love with the blouse

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. bueniiiisimas compras! los collares son muy chulos ^^ y las galletas y el te.. que pinta!!

    besos,
    rococoberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Unas compras geniales!!!^^

    Un BeSSSaZoOo*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh...I love, love, love your new jewelry! The handbag is super nice!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey, love! I have posted my purchases as well :P Btw I love Sally Hansen leg make up. It's my top beauty secret now lol


    p.s. i will reply to your mail asap. I am working too much and have no time at all :( Now it's 5:30 in the morning and i am still awake

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE, LOVE the F21 necklaces .... great find! pippa
    www.shopwithpippa.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for your post, I am looking for such article along time, finally i found it in your blog. Spice Diamond

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...