Friday, 18 November 2011

Look of the day: New Mango jersey

Pin It
Pues nada… Como ayer me fue imposible asistir “al evento del año” (ejem) estrené mi nuevo jersey de Mango… ¡y me quedé tan ancha! Jajajaja…

¿Vosotras fuisteis a la venta de Versace para H&M?
¿Qué os comprasteis?

Well then… As I wasn’t able to assist to “the event of the year” I worn for the first time my new Mango jersey… and felt so happy for it!! LOL

Did you go to the Versace for H&M sale?
What did you buy?






Jersey: Mango (bought in outlet)
Basic t-shirt: H&M
Jeans: Local shop
Leather Jacket: Massimo Dutti (vintage)
Bag: I bought it in an italian outlet but can't remember the name!!
Shoes: Cuple (vintage)
Belt: Purificación Garcia (Vintage)
Watch: Nixon (via Shopbop)

9 comments:

  1. Hey Patricia!!

    I hope you are fine:) I am still running around like crazy because of my relocation:) Now I am for a few days back home before I go again:)
    Brussels are nice, just so much different than Zurich! Tell me some tips!

    I love the combination of your outfit! Your jersey is beautiful and I love your bag and leather jacket!

    Kisses:)


    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous outfit

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you belted the sweater dress and added the jeans! It looks fantastic and so is that bag. I have not yet gone to the H&M sale but I will soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tranquila yo no fui tampoco pero ni ganas tampoco tenia. Me encanta tu bolso!! besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. respecto al evento del año, en Qatar duró 2 horas el jueves, y las cataríes limpiaron la tienda, una clienta llegó a gastarse hasta 12.000€ . ¿Te lo imaginas?


    http://ladiesandthecityfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanto tu look! El bolso esta precioso!
    Besitos!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...